Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Door Handle Photography"

     I have been a photographer for the past ten years.  In the last year I have added a new skill set, Internet vehicle Merchandiser.  I am currently working as the merchandiser for Kunes Ford Lincoln of Delavan, WI.  With a large inventory of new and used vehicles,  I am shooting daily to keep up.  While doing all of this day to day shooting, a few things have stood out to me.  I have shared these with the other merchandisers in the Auto group, and have begun to notice other dealerships struggling to put their best foot forward.  I have put all of these tips and tricks into an e-book entitled "Door Handle Photography" Or " The 7 Laws of Vehicle Merchandising"
This e-book covers lighting, angles, and subject matter.  It is intended for non-photographers, so that any dealership can benefit from my experiences.  In the following posts I will discuss the importance of vehicle images in regards to an online presence for any automotive dealership, and the reasons why you should use the internet to support your sales force and physical lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment